I’m back with my #SHRM22 schedule! I’m so excited to be visiting New Orleans for the first time (: This conference is going to be a blast – I’m so excited for all of the sessions and meet ups!
I’m publishing my schedule again this year so it’s easier for friends who aren’t attending to hop on Twitter at the time/session that interests them and see my live nuggets. Also if you’re attending any of these on-site please let me know so we can get together for a SHRM Selfie! I’ll be wearing the same black and white Vera Bradley back pack as I have in years past, so it’ll be easy to find me!
During the sessions I’m attending, I’ll be live tweeting using #SHRM22 and #ClaireShares
Click here to follow #ClaireShares on Twitter!
*All times below are central time zone
Sunday, June 12th (Registration and SHRM store open 7 AM to 7 PM | Certification lounge open 1 to 6:30 PM)
- 10:30 AM – I’m co-presenting conference orientation with SHRM staff again – so excited! Come learn how to make get the most of your conference experience over the next 4 days. This is the perfect opportunity to get the networking started, make friends, and get a clearer picture of what to expect.
- 1:30 PM – Empathy Plus Accountability Equals A Balanced Diet for a Healthy Organization with Jennifer Lee
- 3:00 PM – Opening general session with Humana – Finding the Right Balance: How Employee Benefits Attract and Retain the Best Talent
- 4:00 PM – Expo hall opening and reception!
Monday, June 13th (Registration and SHRM store open 7 AM to 5 PM | Certification lounge open 7 AM to 4 PM)
- 7:30 AM – I’ll be a panelist during the Mentorship Matters: Connections That Can Launch & Grow Your Career session on the student track! I’ve been a mentor in the SHRM Foundation’s mentoring program for 2 cohorts now and have absolutely loved it. Can’t wait to share my personal experience and insights!
- 9 AM – General session with Johnny C Taylor Jr – HR’s Defining Moment Is Now
- 10 AM – 4 PM – Expo floor is open!
- 10:30 AM – Creating Empathy through Conversation with Rob Lawless
- 1:30 PM – HR Revealed !! – Transforming from Support Role to Strategic Leader with Steve Browne
- 3:30 PM – Going Above & Beyond: Insights from CHRO’s on How to Break Barriers, Overcome Crisis, and Increase Profits with Miguel Joey Aviles
Tuesday, June 14th (SHRM store open 7 AM to 4:30 PM | Certification lounge open 7 AM to 4 PM)
- 9 AM – General session with Arianna Huffington – Shifting Mental Health Awareness into Action in the Workplace
- 10:30 AM – Revamping Your DEI Playbook with Effective Employee Communications with Judy Ellis
- 12 PM – Elevate your HR Career: Tips from the C-Suite Panel – I may have a conflict and have to miss this one, but Daniel Horgan is THE BEST moderator. Students and EPs, make sure this one is on your schedule!
- 2 PM – How to Recruit and Retain Young Professionals with Kim Ades
- 3:30 PM – Your ATS In Not Enough! Recruiting Tech and Strategies to Attract More Talent with Tim Sackett
- 8 PM – Brad Paisley concert!
Wednesday, June 15th (SHRM store open 7 AM to 12 PM | Certification lounge open 7 to 9:30 AM)
- 8:45 AM – My virtual session, Jumpstart Your Career: Advice for Students and Early Career HR Professionals will air and I will be live in the chat interacting with attendees! I can’t wait for you to hear this content and I look forward to your feedback (:
- 10 AM – Closing general session with President George W. Bush and Johnny C. Taylor, Jr.
The #SHRM22Influencer Team has been posting to the SHRM blog with great information on speakers, vendors, and making the most of your conference experience. Check it out!
If you have any questions, let me know! (:
P.S. I’ll be using the same packing list for #SHRM22 as I did for years past – check out my packing list blog post here!